WGP’s Four Areas of Expertise
WGP can for you; create beautiful new music, choreography and cinematic videos. Smoothly combining all these elements or honing in one element and executing decisive vision and results.
Through each step we’ll take a song deeper into production to create a new piece of great music to use in project or show to an audience. It’s all up to how far you take the process; you very well may want to go all to post -production. But with any stage you’ll collaborative with us to you to create and improve upon an idea and produce it; we’ll work to:
- Compose the song: Write out a melody, rhythm, chord progression, additional harmony and even lyrics if need be.
- Track the song: record all written pieces of music with wonderful sounds of your choice or direction and deliver the stems of audio.
- Arrange the song: Organize the song into sections in the best way possible; creating a interesting progression for the music (E.g. intro-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus-outro)
- Enhance the song: Taking a good song and turning it into a great song with the right artistic choices (E.g. effects, transitions, layering) to make a song really pop!
- Mix the song: Turn the music into a polished product, further enhancing it and creating the ultimate listening experience for your audience. A song that sounds great from start to finish.
- Alex Gomes: Has been dancing for 6 years now. His style include popping, hip hop, waving, tutting, and lyrical hip hop. He specializes in isolations, hard hits and combing sharp and smooth movements with a hip-hop and popping foundation to create fun routines and style of movements that are infectiously fun to learn.
- (Current second dancer coming soon!)
- Edit Footage: Artfully edit and piece together footage to tell the story you want to tell.
- Encode Footage: Deliver final edited and completed video to best quality for you distribute to your audience or project.
- Sound Enhance Footage: There is no question that sound is an important part of video, so making sure that meets on par with video is essential, we will bring the sound to the needed quality for your video.
- Color Grade Footage: We’ll make sure colors are working right (with color correction) and even take a step further if need be to improve the video with artistic choices with color grading to make it shine.
- Clean Up Video: Sometimes in the production, noise in the sound and image is captured and takes away from otherwise good footage. We’ll clean up any noise or unwanted artifacts to bring out more quality.
We believe that knowledge is power; and not only that, but how you use that knowledge. We’ll talk with one on one or with your team and discuss any area of expertises. We love discussing music, dance and cinema; we’ll give you professional, useful, intuitive and easily implemented advice that’ll help with your creative endeavors and projects and help garner you better results.
While all (with exception of workshops which can be planned online, but ultimately will take place with face to face interaction) of the work and services described on this site can be done online; all this and more can be done of course in person if scheduling, location and resources allow it. You can find our current location on the contact page and give us line there or email us at: email@example.com. We can make arrangements to video chat, talk on the phone and or meet in person. We love to hear from you and get working on new projects.
Why Choose Us
- We take the producing of music, dance and video seriously (its our life work and passion); we only make the best work possible and beyond.
- We are constantly working on and improving our craft (you can never stop growing or improving). So your getting people who are not only on their A game but also improving it every day.
- Up to speed on the foundational practices and the new techniques and technology of today. The craft of music, dance and cinema rapidly changes; we’re on top of it.
- An extensive and everyday growing supply of creative resources. Only the best software, sounds, plug-ins, cameras, and artistic professionals.
- We are great at communication. We love talking and working with people. Only great service, conversation, and work ethic here.